Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ornament slideshow


I added some pictures of the ornaments on our tree, some are gifts to family and friends

and some are gifts to me from friends. I will be adding more as the days go by.



2008 Ornament Challenge

this is another slideshow from webshots (not mine) I just wanted to share with you.



Christmas Ornaments

And another....



Christmas Ornaments

and another....



2001 JCS Ornaments

more...



2002 JCS Ornaments

more.... In fact this stitcher has more so click to visit her albums



JCS Ornaments 2001 thru 2008

last one, I think..... :)


Michelle

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Those are some wonderful ornaments you got there!!!! Great collection!!!!

Winifred said...

They are lovely. I especially like the snowmen and the cat beside the tree.

Auralea Krieger said...

sooooo pretty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...