Monday, March 09, 2009

Mail art sign up....

I have just discovered mail art and have fallen in love with it!

eeeee


I would like to get some partners to join me with 5 exchanges for the period of January - May , if you would like to have a go, leave a comment on this entry, the first five to leave a comment will be my partners for this first round.

Mail art for this swap can be with any kind of fabric and cross stitch design, free imagination and fun are the key to this swap.

Here is a list of links with mail art photos to give an idea of what mail art is....

4 comments:

Winifred said...

Hi

I'm intrigued but I can't get the link to work.

La Brodeuse brode said...

I love mail art....I would love to be your partner for March....spring time!

Jan said...

I've done lots of mailart - I think I even have some on my blog . April is doable for me - I'm away at aneedlework retreat in March and I'm modelstitching at the moment

Ronel said...

Hello,

Thank you for the kind invite, I would love to join you in a mail art swap. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards
Ronel from South Africa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...